R22,500.00 – R35,000.00
Less than R10m, R10m – R25m, R25m-R50m, R50M-R100m
“Knowing the value of your business forms a crucial part for your business planning and your business and/or personal goals.
Through our valuation process we can guide or assist you with any questions you might have to make decisions for the future.
Our valuations are done in accordance with the rules of professional conduct of the South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA) and are personally prepared by qualified professionals.”
Reasons why you need a valuation done on your business:
- Assist you in better understand your business growth potential
- If you are planning to sell or buy a business
- Key man policies or Buy and Sell agreements with shareholders/partner/directors
- When a business is considering funding opportunities
- For retirement purposes, it’s important to know the value of your business
- For tax planning purposes, such as Capital Gains, donations, etc
- For Estate duty purposes, it’s important that you loved ones are taken care of and protected
- For the succession plan of your business