Having a team of remuneration services experts who know the methods, regulations and legislation you must conform to can make running your business a whole lot easier for you.
All our clients are made aware of all statutory requirements and we will provide you with a service level agreement to ensure performance expectations are understood, monitored and achieved.
We work with different payment frequencies - weekly, monthly, contractual and irregular intervals.
Our payroll services include:
- PAYE, UIF and SDL registration for companies employing staff in South Africa
- all calculations of PAYE, UIF and SDL
- tax reconciliations
- IRP5 requirements
- salaries administration
- remuneration restructuring and advisory services
- advice on remuneration structuring
- processing share option schemes as required
- electronic filing of IRP5 reconciliations
- management reports tailored to your individual requirements
- paper or electronic data submission for amendments via email
- flexible deadlines for submitting payroll information
- ability to allocate costs by percentage or a fixed amount across departments/cost centres
- email EFT payment list to client, including payment to third parties such as SARS, pension, medical aid, etc
- applying for dispensations
- general employment law advice
- advice on/production of employment contracts
- pensions advice and implementation of pension schemes
- share options and incentive schemes
- salaries or payroll outsourcing and benchmarking
When we take on your payroll duties we will assign you a dedicated accounting professional as your exclusive contact for all your payroll issues and requirements. If you don't have in-house payroll expertise, this approach will reduce your costs and the administrative burden of employing experienced payroll personnel. Building a lasting relationship that provides continuity to our clients is what TAT Accounting does.