They say cash is king and they are right. Without Cash flow your business cannot operate. That is why debtor management is so important when it comes to business.
When you are not paid you will struggle to pay your staff and suppliers and even worse yourself.
We offer a service where we manage your debtors from the day you invoice them, will invoice reminders, sms’s, telephone calls and default letters, to the time you hand them over to a collection agency for collection and blacklisting (which we facilitate).
We increase your cash flow by reducing your age receivable days and reduce the amount of customers you have to hand over for collection, as collection companies could charge you an absorbent fee to collect your money, and that is if you ever get paid.
We provide software that takes care of this for you, by collecting all the information relevant for collecting to money on a monthly basis, so that when a legal company is appointed, they have all the communication and correspondence to action Default Judgment, which will save you money as these companies will have all the relevant information to make the process so much easier.
Our qualified financial management staff will access your customer records through Xero and perform the below functions:
- Integrate each customer’s history and contact each customer to discuss payment
- We get an agreement on payment date or email the outstanding invoice with statement
- We will setup customised e-mail, sms and letter sequences for each customer or group of customers
- We will capture all notes in the CRM/Xero
- If your client disputes the invoice we will escalate the inquiry to the relevant person in your business and make notes on the system.
- We will communicate the progress with the customer and your company
- We will facilitate dialog until the issue is resolved
- We will follow up on all commitments and due dates with an e-mail, sms and/or phone call
- Based on the outcomes of the calls and communications with the customer we will either get payment or ask you to issue credit notes or hand over to a legal team
- You will get monthly reports and receive audio recording on request
You might also be interested in
Small and medium enterprises (SMEs) face unique financial challenges that require specialized attention. However, SMEs often lack the resources to hire a full-time chief financial officer (CFO) who can help manage financial operations, provide valuable insights, and...
Section 4 of the Companies Act specifically deals with solvency and liquidity and requires the test to be performed under several circumstances. But what exactly is solvency and liquidity and why is it so important? What is Solvency and Liquidity? Solvency is balance...
What can a professionally tailored and managed budget do for your business? The answer is – everything! We are all aware of the importance of strategic and realistic financial planning when you start a business. Business plans can have visions and goals, but the part...